Solutions by Industry
Cryptzone Solutions for Education
Colleges and universities face some unique challenges in accessibility and privacy compliance due to the diverse groups that they interact with online: applicants, students, parents, alumni, faculty, and employees. Higher Education has been at the forefront of leveraging the web to increase information sharing and reduce cost, but accessibility and privacy issues persist on campuses around the world.
Cryptzone provides higher education institutions with automated compliance solutions for validation, remediation and ongoing monitoring of university and campus websites, intranets, web applications and e-learning systems for accessibility (Section 508/WCAG), privacy (PII and PHI), brand integrity and site quality. The newer social computing sites such as blogs, wikis, and forums, both internal and external, add to the compliance challenge.
Hundreds of Schools and universities turn to Cryptzone for compliance including California State University System, Clemson University, Columbia, Oklahoma State University, State University of New York, and the University of Carolina.
AppGate is a network access security solution that reduces your attack surface by 99% while significantly lowering costs. Based on the Software-Defined Perimeter model, AppGate enforces fine-grained network permissions, automatically tailored to each unique user’s needs.
- Looks at both context and identity to grant access
- Creates a dynamic, encrypted network segment of one from users to managed network resources
- Makes only authorized resources visible on networks, whether cloud, on-premises or hybrid environments
- Automatically adjusts user access based on changes in posture and infrastructure
Compliance Sheriff assures content compliance with standards for privacy, accessibility, social computing, brand integrity, site quality and data and information security. Throughout the development lifecycle, Compliance Sheriff provides control, consistency and visibility of dynamic web content, scripted and contextual on any browser or device and mobile web content.
Security Sheriff automates and enforces data security policies by leveraging dynamic access, deny rules, sharing rules and a secure viewer to help ensure that only authorized users can view, edit and share classified data. Security Sheriff's real-time comparison of file classification and user context provides a granular approach to data security at the item-level to:
- Automatically apply the appropriate level of encryption at the time the file is stored, used or shared
- Automatically restrict access to and encrypt content based on the presence of sensitive data including PII, PHI and other confidentiality factors
- Record all file access history, including RMS actions, user access and sharing events
- Detect potential violations and initiate workflows to remediate and minimize risk
- Utilize granular security to more effectively control access to and the distribution of sensitive data
- Provide audit trails and forensics to track access to sensitive data, ensuring transparency and accountability