Simplified Network Security across Physical, Virtual and Cloud-Based Systems
How can you unify and simplify secured network access control and compliance across physical, virtual and cloud-based systems?
Jason Garbis discusses The Cloud Security Alliance’s new security model, the Software-Defined Perimeter, designed to secure access to today’s hybrid physical, virtual and cloud systems.
- What is the Software-Defined Perimeter?
- Protecting against malicious insiders, privileged users and targeted server attacks
- Preventing attackers from traversing your networks
- Eliminating complexity while achieving strong access control across hybrid infrastructure
- Simpler compliance reporting
Learn how you can adopt best practices to enforce uniform access policy compliance across hybrid systems while improving IT operational agility.