Network Access Control vs. Software-Defined Perimeter – or both?
Network security is changing.
Learn why are leading organizations rapidly adopting a Software-Defined Perimeter instead of a traditional Network Access Control model?
- Similarities and differences between Software-Defined Perimeter and Network Access Control models
- Visibility and security – What’s the difference? Why does it matter?
- Implementation and maintenance considerations
- On-premises vs. cloud infrastructure considerations
- Jason Garbis: Leads the Cloud Security Alliance’s Software-Defined Perimeter working group
- Randy Rowland: An executive who lead the effort to transform VMware into a cloud provider through the vCloud Hybrid Service (vCHS) and Cloud Foundry initiatives