Dynamically Securing SharePoint Content – Easily and Quickly
How can you easily ensure only the right people can access, collaborate or distribute SharePoint content? How about O365 or OneDrive repositories?
Microsoft’s native security does a lot. But many common scenarios require capabilities beyond what SharePoint provides.
This webinar discusses best practices to secure SharePoint content in today’s collaborative and mobile world, including:
- Applying dynamic policy-based permissions based on metadata attributes and/or user properties
- Eliminating headaches maintaining user-groups, inherited permissions and folder permissions
- Automatically changing security based on users’ changing permissions, locations and devices
- Enforcing security to 3rd-party collaborators
- Securing search results and external connection points
- Document-level control of ribbon features users can use, based on dynamic user-properties
Learn how to more easily secure SharePoint and O365 content across users and devices.